Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
X1000 4K Firmware V1.0.2 USB Upgrade
Information 
Dear All

Now you can get OTA for V1.0.2 on X1000 4K.
Go to "Setting" >> "Update"

If you refer to upgrade it via USB, please download it: X1000 4K Firmware for USB Upgrade_V1.0.2
Please follow steps as below:
> Extract the .rar file you downloaded, get an individual file named .img
> Copy the .img to the root of a USB key / stick, insert the USB to X1000 4K
> Press power button on X1000 4K and connect the power supply to X1000 4K, hold on the power button for about 3 seconds until you see the led flashing and the progressing icon on the TV screen which means the upgrade just started. Normally it takes 2 to 3 minutes to complete the upgrade.

Change list:
1. Fix online video jump problem with Kodi14
2. Fix Chinese icon issure of home menu under czech,french,Vietnam,...
3. Fix the UI error  when edit movie name in Movie Center
4. Support auto turn on subtitle
5. Support auto turn on 3D when playback 3D MVC movie on 3D TV.
6 Support UTF-16 subtitle
7. Add Netflix helper, all the operations in Netflix are supported by remote control
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
(04-02-2015, 03:29 AM)Eric Morentin Wrote:  Dear All

Now you can get OTA for V1.0.2 on X1000 4K.
Go to "Setting" >> "Update"

If you refer to upgrade it via USB, please download it: X1000 4K Firmware for USB Upgrade_V1.0.2
Please follow steps as below:
> Extract the .rar file you downloaded, get an individual file named .img
> Copy the .img to the root of a USB key / stick, insert the USB to X1000 4K
> Press power button on X1000 4K and connect the power supply to X1000 4K, hold on the power button for about 3 seconds until you see the led flashing which means the upgrade just started. Normally it takes 2 to 3 minutes to complete the upgrade.  

Change list:
1. Fix online video jump problem with Kodi14
2. Fix Chinese icon issure of home menu under czech,french,Vietnam,...
3. Fix the UI error  when edit movie name in Movie Center
4. Support auto turn on subtitle
5. Support auto turn on 3D when playback 3D MVC movie on 3D TV.
6 Support UTF-16 subtitle
7. Add Netflix helper, all the operations in Netflix are supported by remote control
Pls add Powerful torrent client with web UI. And stabilize frame ratio. When you start the player knocks down all settings

Pls fix web ui

[Image: ye597oR.png]
(04-04-2015, 03:18 PM)keps Wrote:  I ask that the new firmware to realize the function menu BD light
please fix Play fractional frequency.
Briefly about the problem: when playing a video with a frame rate 23,976fps in the "24" Hz on media players actually do not support 23,976Hz, with an interval of about 42 seconds, there is a brief twitching image (so-called micro-friezes). This artifact display visible on moving objects, dynamic scenes, panoramic photography, credits, etc.

Dear friend,
Thanks for choosing MeLE products.

We will release new firmware of X1000 4K in next 3-4 weeks.
new firmwre Surely support 23.976/24Hz.

Best regards.

MeLE Service Team
(04-05-2015, 11:51 AM)UKRop Wrote:  Pls add Powerful torrent client with web UI. And stabilize frame ratio. When you start the player knocks down all settings

Pls fix web ui

[Image: ye597oR.png]

Dear friend,

Thanks for choosing MeLE.

Firstly can you re-upload your picture? There are some mistake, so we can not see your picture.

So your question is:
1, add torrent client.
2, stable frame ratio.
3, The 3nd question means to confirmed all the setting while you 1st time power on the X1000 4K?

Welcome to contact us at meleservice@mele.cn.

Thanks and best regards.

MeLE Service Team
Hello,

I recently bought the x100 4K, although it still has it's diseases, I think it could be a fine product.
I already have some suggestions for future firmwares, and I'm sure I'll come up with some more.

After two days the following things already come to mind, which I find annoying.
1) a goto option, when in a movie, you can enter a menu and enter a time in the video file and you jump to it, the only option to search in a video is skipping 1 minute every time, which is annoying if you are watching small media files for example and you want to jump to a specific time.
2) Give us sorting options in the 4K player, now it is sorted by date it seems, but I like my files sorted by name. Sorting by type, resolution, ... could be useful aswell.
3) The video section in the 4K player would be nicer if it would use a folder structure of the medium you are reading off. Now you just get a scanned list, and if you have over 2000 files, you spend a lot of time scrolling... Waste of time imho.

I'll surely come up with some more things that I find annoying or with some ideas to make the player better. I'll make sure to post them here.

Thanks in advance and I hope the product will improve over time.

Kind regards

Terrentiao
(04-25-2015, 05:35 PM)Terrentiao Wrote:  Hello,

I recently bought the x100 4K, although it still has it's diseases, I think it could be a fine product.
I already have some suggestions for future firmwares, and I'm sure I'll come up with some more.

After two days the following things already come to mind, which I find annoying.
1) a goto option, when in a movie, you can enter a menu and enter a time in the video file and you jump to it, the only option to search in a video is skipping 1 minute every time, which is annoying if you are watching small media files for example and you want to jump to a specific time.
2) Give us sorting options in the 4K player, now it is sorted by date it seems, but I like my files sorted by name. Sorting by type, resolution, ... could be useful aswell.
3) The video section in the 4K player would be nicer if it would use a folder structure of the medium you are reading off. Now you just get a scanned list, and if you have over 2000 files, you spend a lot of time scrolling... Waste of time imho.

I'll surely come up with some more things that I find annoying or with some ideas to make the player better. I'll make sure to post them here.

Kind regards

Terrentiao

Dear Terrentiao,

Thanks for choosing MeLE products!

Thanks for sharing your ideas and suggestions!

We will launch new firmware in next few weeks.
Are you willing to be the motivated beta testers for the upcoming updates of our firmware?
Are you willing to provide us with feedback regarding your experience with the firmware?

Please contact us at meleservice@mele.cn or reply here on forum.

Thanks and best regards

MeLE Service Team
(04-30-2015, 02:57 AM)MeLE Gennie Wrote:  
(04-25-2015, 05:35 PM)Terrentiao Wrote:  Hello,

Kind regards

Terrentiao

Dear Terrentiao,

Thanks for choosing MeLE products!

Thanks for sharing your ideas and suggestions!

We will launch new firmware in next few weeks.
Are you willing to be the motivated beta testers for the upcoming updates of our firmware?
Are you willing to provide us with feedback regarding your experience with the firmware?

Please contact us at meleservice@mele.cn or reply here on forum.

Thanks and best regards

MeLE Service Team

I can be a beta tester and will provide feedback on my experience with the firmware.

Kind regards
Hello.
I would like to see such corrections in firmware
1. Prescribe a mount point for the hard drives (1. Internal 2. External CSS CSS 3.0 3.4 2.0 ...)
This firmware is not possible to fully use the torrent, as when you restart the player, and if you connect a hard drive esche point changes and the program creates a duplicate on the new disk.
2. Ability to adjust RTC player. Tired with the launch of a new video - turn off the subtitles, change the aspect ratio (the default full picture and video is stretched without proportions)
3. I bought a player F10 Air Mouse Pro. The firmware is not possible to turn off the speaker on the Mouse. The sound comes from the speaker of the manipulator. Mouse and just do not work absolutely correctly.
4. Fixed play online full hd video in Kodi through RTC-player.
5. no adjustment works over the network.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

After upgrade, my ROM has decrease from 16GB to 8GB. Why I have that problem?