Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MeLE PCG03: How to activate and verify official Windows OS
Question 
Dear All

If you bought MeLE PCG03 or other models of mini PC from us, you can connect it with internet to activate your Microsoft account to enjoy with the official service under Windows.

Tutorial YouTube Video: Activate and verify official Windows OS on MeLE Mini PC

Download verify tool: CheckupKey_v1.2
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
(04-03-2015, 07:26 AM)Eric Morentin Wrote:  Dear All

If you bought MeLE PCG03 or other models of mini PC from us, you can connect it with internet to activate your Microsoft account to enjoy with the official service under Windows.

Download verify tool: CheckupKey

Hello. After watching the video I still cannot activate my MeLE PCG03 that I bought from the official store in ebay.com The video directions are not good and not complete. In the video the person says to "press the buttons" but he does not say what button to press! I have already contacted Microsoft and they have said to contact MeLE. What do I do?
(05-14-2015, 02:55 AM)Nasif22 Wrote:  
(04-03-2015, 07:26 AM)Eric Morentin Wrote:  Dear All

Download verify tool: CheckupKey

Hello. After watching the video I still cannot activate my MeLE PCG03 that I bought from the official store in ebay.com The video directions are not good and not complete. In the video the person says to "press the buttons" but he does not say what button to press! I have already contacted Microsoft and they have said to contact MeLE. What do I do?

Hi, Nasif,
Thanks for choosing MeLE.
As we already connect by email and skype. I will provide support for solving the problem for you.
Thanks.
Gennie