Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Player so far very crude and unstable
I changed the Iconbit XDS1003D for Mele X1000 4K
At the moment it isn't possible to look 3DBD.iso, it is a lot of artifacts and the wrong processing of movement. In KODI to watch movies HD - it is more similar to slide-show. If to open with the 4k video player, the ratio of the sides of the video frame is always broken, always set in the full screen. Permanently it is necessary to open settings to change to normal display of a frame. Unless it is difficult to make it that was automatically?
It is possible that bad reproduction 3DBD.ISO just and is connected to the wrong ratio of the sides in the 4K player
When the new firmware version is available?
How to become a trial tester for beta firmware?
One more question if in the course of a firmware there was a crash how to recover? For example, Zappiti have a special set of a load flash card. How to arrive in case of abnormal process interrupt of a firmware and further reanimation of a prefix?
Good questions.
Dear DDenisA

Please confirm when you played 3D BD ISO or 4K video in Kodi, the files are in the local harddrive or in the NAS server or SAMBA?
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
(05-05-2015, 06:13 AM)Eric Morentin Wrote:  Dear DDenisA

Please confirm when you played 3D BD ISO or 4K video in Kodi, the files are in the local harddrive or in the NAS server or SAMBA?

All files are in the local harddrive.
I played 1080p in KODI, freeze freeze freeze...
Problem 1080p solved playing by switching on other player, MX Player
To reproduce 3DBD.ISO in KODI generally it is unreal, after start the system generally freezes
I played 3DBD.ISO in the 4K player, very bad 3D, especially on dynamic scenes
Prompt what settings for KODI it is necessary to use for the smooth video playback, without breakthroughs? And whether it is necessary to switch a HDMI operation mode for elimination of freezes?
In case of switching on in the HDMI CEC settings when you switch off TV, the prefix is switched off but when you include it, language settings glork, system language becomes Korean
One more question: whether webcams and according to skype are supported? I tried to connect the camera and to launch skype. It turned out nothing, skype takes off with an error
(05-11-2015, 06:29 AM)DDenisA Wrote:  In case of switching on in the HDMI CEC settings when you switch off TV, the prefix is switched off but when you include it, language settings glork, system language becomes Korean

It isn't sure, but, it seems, I dealt with the flying interface language Cool There is in the HDMI CEC settings an option - Auto OSD Language. This point on the course and responsible for a meeting of Russian on Korean.

P.S. Generally at this forum there is somebody live of representatives of Mele??? Such feeling that we here are presented to ourselves
Dear All

New version of firmware for X1000 4K will be released by this weekend.

As for OSD languages of HDMI-CEC function, we are still working on it. But for CEC-HDMI function itself, we test it working good. If it is not working on your X1000 4K, please kindly tell us in details so that we can help.

By the way, until now everyone is alive including MeLE. However, if no new version of firmware coming out in this weekend, Eric Moretin will be dead.
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
These are very good news, we wait for release!!!
In the general HDMI CEC works, but in case of the active option Auto OSD Language glorks language of the interface of system on Korean
We hope that you will survive
Nobody answered a question of system of beta-testing