Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Date of release of a new firmware or is who live?
Why at a forum there are a lot of questions to which the vendor doesn't respond?
When date of release of a new firmware?
How to become a beta-tester of firmwares?
Where to find distinct manuals?
How to change (to add, delete) tiles on the principal screen?
How to change settings of the drain player (RTK-player) that always by default there was Fit but not Full in the section Aspect Ratio?
Questions it is set much, real on the substance of responses is NOT PRESENT why you ignore users? After your forum and silence I already love Iconbit, for their relation to customers. Give correct a situation if you want that in the future bought your production
From what I have seen from Mele support, It wont be long before there out of business, It has been months with the Mele X2000, No new firmware in sight, They already missed the promised date for new firmware, They simply refuse to respond to there customer's questions. Simply put, The longer they refuse to respond and support there products the fewer customers they will have. I am going to give my X2000 away for free and buy the new Xtreamer Prodigy 4K. I am officially done with Mele. good luck to you.

(05-13-2015, 06:26 AM)DDenisA Wrote:  Why at a forum there are a lot of questions to which the vendor doesn't respond?
When date of release of a new firmware?
How to become a beta-tester of firmwares?
Where to find distinct manuals?
How to change (to add, delete) tiles on the principal screen?
How to change settings of the drain player (RTK-player) that always by default there was Fit but not Full in the section Aspect Ratio?
Questions it is set much, real on the substance of responses is NOT PRESENT why you ignore users? After your forum and silence I already love Iconbit, for their relation to customers. Give correct a situation if you want that in the future bought your production
Dear Customer

Thank you for choosing MeLE.

New version of firmware for X1000 4K will be released by this weekend.

For how to install the new firmware on X1000 4K, please refer to threads in the forum or refer to our YouTube channel which provides detailed tutorial.

By the way, until now everyone is alive including MeLE. However, if no new version of firmware coming out in this weekend, Eric Moretin will be dead.
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
(05-15-2015, 02:12 AM)Eric Morentin Wrote:  However, if no new version of firmware coming out in this weekend, Eric Moretin will be dead.
Eric Moretin, are you really dead?
Come on!!! Give us a new firmware!!!
How can you believe Mele's promise?
(05-19-2015, 03:42 PM)tz0616new Wrote:  How can you believe Mele's promise?
I try to believe in a miracle, money is already spent for their box, so far there is no other way out
Dear DDenisA and All Friends,
Thanks for your support.
Our new firmware is delayed for some days because it based on a new SDK. The new SDK bring many new bugs. I am 'glad' to tell you that our Eric Morentin was dead on LAST SUNDAY because of this delay. Big Grin  Big Grin  Please give us another week, our engineer are fighting with the new bugs now.
Thank you for your understanding. Love you all. Tongue  Tongue  Heart  Heart
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
Well, we all the same have no other exit.

In a new firmware problems with aspect ratio will be corrected? quality of play 3D?
I suggest to make to you the announcement of that will be new in firmware, so expectation will be more interesting