Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Change List of X1000 4K V1.0.3
Dear ALL,

X1000 4K V1.0.3 will be released in this Week. The main changes are list as below.

1.Fix: No sound during playing RMVB with RealAudio.
2.Fix: Movie aspect ratio not displaying correctly. (Set Fit as default.)
3.Fix: Playback error of BDMV folder in SAMBA Server.(Some BDMV folder can't be played in V1.0.2)
4.Fix: Green screen/stumble  issue of media playback after exit HDMI IN.
5. Enable 1080p 24Hz
6. Detect frame rate of movie automatically.
    The output mode will be set to  1080p 50Hz when play a 1080p file with 25fps or 50fps.
    The output mode will be set to  1080p 60Hz when play a 1080p file with 30fps or 60fps.
    The output mode will be set to  1080p 24Hz when play a 1080p file with 23.976fps.
7. Improve subtitle support. Support France, German,Czech,Spanish,Finnish,Romanian,Greek,Vietnam,GBK,BIG-5...
    But Hebrew/Arabic/Thailand subtitle still not supported now.we will fixed it in future firmware.
8. Support file copy/delete/rename.
    Please go to My Apps->FileManager, and press Menu button to use these functions.
9. Update movie center to improve the accuracy of movie poster.
10.Update Kodi.
    Support hardware decoding during local movie playback. (Use RTK-Player automatically during local movie playback)
    Go to Kodi->Programs->Programs Add-ons->Region Add-ons Installer,you can install common Add-ons of different region.
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
(05-25-2015, 12:55 PM)Jolin Wang Wrote:  Dear ALL,

X1000 4K V1.0.3 will be released in this Week. The main changes are list as below.

1.Fix: No sound during playing RMVB with RealAudio.
2.Fix: Movie aspect ratio not displaying correctly. (Set Fit as default.)
3.Fix: Playback error of BDMV folder in SAMBA Server.(Some BDMV folder can't be played in V1.0.2)
4.Fix: Green screen/stumble  issue of media playback after exit HDMI IN.
5. Enable 1080p 24Hz
6. Detect frame rate of movie automatically.
    The output mode will be set to  1080p 50Hz when play a 1080p file with 25fps or 50fps.
    The output mode will be set to  1080p 60Hz when play a 1080p file with 30fps or 60fps.
    The output mode will be set to  1080p 24Hz when play a 1080p file with 23.976fps.
7. Improve subtitle support. Support France, German,Czech,Spanish,Finnish,Romanian,Greek,Vietnam,GBK,BIG-5...
    But Hebrew/Arabic/Thailand subtitle still not supported now.we will fixed it in future firmware.
8. Support file copy/delete/rename.
    Please go to My Apps->FileManager, and press Menu button to use these functions.
9. Update movie center to improve the accuracy of movie poster.
10.Update Kodi.
    Support hardware decoding during local movie playback. (Use RTK-Player automatically during local movie playback)
    Go to Kodi->Programs->Programs Add-ons->Region Add-ons Installer,you can install common Add-ons of different region.

What about the X2000 you guys wont answer any questions about firmware on the X2000 ?
Does we have an selector menu, which allow us to change the 3D SBS or OU from 2D to 3D?
When I watching LiveTV on Kodi, it glitchs a lot. So did you fix it on the latest firmware?
And another thing, when I update the firmware via USB, it has resized my ROM from 16GB to 8GB. Please tell me how to fix this problem. Or I need a newer firmware to re-flash my HD Box.
Interestingly, and you will make playing 3D normal? Without gloss and cross hindrances?
I still do not understand why xvid decoded avi format can not be played in X1000 4K due to license issue. Is this due to Realtek 1195 chipset issue or Mele's issue?
Mele x1000 + remote control F10-PRO

When you connect the sound disappears USB Dongle HDMI and appears on the headphones to the remote control.
And there is no way to return it back to the TV by HDMI.
why you are not correct for 3d playback problems even in the new firmware...?
(05-25-2015, 12:55 PM)Jolin Wang Wrote:  Dear ALL,

X1000 4K V1.0.3 will be released in this Week.
Hi, guys!!! We wait from you for a new firmware. You have all according to the plan? Week comes to an end, we hope for an firmware release according to the plan.
After update.I can not delete files. What is the problem ???
(06-01-2015, 11:02 AM)UKRop Wrote:  After update.I can not delete files. What is the problem ???
From new firmware there are a lot of new problems, and it seems to me there is more to come problems which are found moreover and old aren't eliminated. In my opinion, once everything demands together return of the spent money for purchase of this misunderstanding.