Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
X1000 4K Firmware V1.0.4 OTA Upgrade
(06-23-2015, 01:03 PM)BigLesha Wrote:  Dear Sirs! July 20, when you update over the air software with version 1.0.2 new version 1.0.4 happened update error device hung at 52% complete the upgrade. After rebooting the device does not allow to recover the old or install new system software.<br />
Symptoms: No video signal on the HDMI output, you cannot enter the device in recovery mode ( not enabled firmware via USB). When the device is not lit blue light, although the voltage is applied, the internal HDD is started, the voltage on the USB stick supplied.<br />
I tried to restore the software via USB<br />
I perform all steps according to the instructions for the firmware software via USB, but unfortunately, the device is not included in the firmware recovery mode, there is no video signal, the indicator on the USB drive does not start to blink.<br />
However, it should be noted that the power supply of the player is turned on and off like a button, and a remote control.<br />
The blue indicator on the front panel at power-up does not light up. Red indicator light when it is turned off lights up<br />
What to do?

Here is how to fix that, Take unit outside, Douse with gasoline, Light unit on fire, Wait for fire to burn out, Go back inside get online and purchase a new player from another company, That actually has some form of support and firmware writers that aren't still in diapers.
(06-23-2015, 04:49 PM)KodiLoaded Wrote:  Here is how to fix that,  Take unit outside, Douse with gasoline, Light unit on fire, Wait for fire to burn out, Go back inside get online and purchase a new player from another company, That actually has some form of support and firmware writers that aren't still in diapers.

Hold me, and that I will burst from laughter!!! Respect!!! Hit of 100%
BigLesha so sorry, write private message to admin and to the seller