Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plex and Windows 10
I had Plex Home Theatre running on my machine perfectly well under Windows 8.
Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am unable to get Plex to work. It will install but I cannot get past the setup screens once it begins first run. I have tried usb keyboard and mouse and an air mouse but nothing will let me select (press) any of the option buttons.

Can you please help?
Thank you.
(09-15-2015, 05:10 AM)SSThing Wrote:  I had Plex Home Theatre running on my machine perfectly well under Windows 8.
Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am unable to get Plex to work. It will install but I cannot get past the setup screens once it begins first run. I have tried usb keyboard and mouse and an air mouse but nothing will let me select (press) any of the option buttons.

Can you please help?
Thank you.

We will install Plex on Windows 10 and check it at our side, we will keep you updated.
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
Any news?
Still hoping for a solution, otherwise this product is unusable for me.
(10-08-2015, 07:33 AM)SSThing Wrote:  Still hoping for a solution, otherwise this product is unusable for me.

Dear Friend

We managed to install Plex on PCG03 with Windows 10 Home edition, but it seems that Plex does not work on it.
We are not sure if there is any compatible issue with Plex and Windows 10, but we not able to figure it out. It is very new for Windows 10, many applications and pragrames has such problem.

Suggest you get it back to the pre-installed Windows 8.1 with Bing if needed Reinstalled Windows 8.1 with Bing
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team