Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
X1000 4K Firmware V1.0.6 Upgrade
Information 
Dear All,

Now you can get OTA from V1.0.5 to V1.0.6 on X1000 4K.
Go to "Setting" >> "Update" . After OTA upgrade, please go to Settings->Setup->Other->Advanced->Backup & reset,do factory data reset to finish system upgrade.
Warn warning:All the your data will be erased after factory data reset.

And here is link of  X1000 4K Firmware for USB Upgrade_V1.0.6

USB upgrade tips:
>> Copy the intall.img to the root of a FAT32 USB stick, insert the USB stick to X1000 4K's USB3.0 host port. (NTFS USB stick is not allow to upgrade)
>> Press power button on X1000 4K and connect the power supply to X1000 4K, hold on the power button for about 5 seconds until you see the led of your USB Key flashing and the progressing icon on the TV screen which means the upgrade just started. Normally it takes 2 to 3 minutes to complete the upgrade.

Main change list from V1.0.5 to V.10.6,
1.Improve 3D (3D Subtitle is not fixed on V1.0.6)
2.Fix no sound of AAC when HDMI Passthrough is enabled.
3.Replace the Youtube for google TV with the latest Youtube.
  A mouse or an air mouse is needed to use the lateset Youtube.
4.Support AirPlay of IOS9 devices.
  To use Airplay, please go to Mirror->Mirror to download Happy cast.
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
Thanks for the work by MeLE Technical Team
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
Dear MeLE Technical Team, have many times asked the question when the new firmware for X2000 4k, promised in late April 2015?
(10-22-2015, 07:41 AM)Jolin Wang Wrote:  Main change list from V1.0.5 to V.10.6,
1.Improve 3D (3D Subtitle is not fixed on V1.0.6)
2.Fix no sound of AAC when HDMI Passthrough is enabled.
3.Replace the Youtube for google TV with the latest Youtube.
  A mouse or an air mouse is needed to use the lateset Youtube.
4.Support AirPlay of IOS9 devices.
  To use Airplay, please go to Mirror->Mirror to download Happy cast.
1. Yes, it is improved to the best though some all the same say that quality is worse, than on other players
I tested not for long. But I noted that in case of a choice of Russian in the Android settings in a launcher of the name on Chinese
- Still don't have the choice to memory the SAMBA credentials and still have to type it each time I connect my network, from 4K Player
- Don't have the new YOUTUBE app installed after the update (still an old version from 2014...)
Pls update Kodi. Already released version 16 and then only 14!!!!
When you do work with the mouse F10????
Angry Angry Angry Angry
--------
Awful support. Only money wasted
(10-24-2015, 10:28 AM)UKRop Wrote:  Pls update Kodi. Already released version 16 and then only 14!!!!
Released only 15.2 version!!! 16 only beta
(10-23-2015, 05:52 AM)Fa.Ch Wrote:  - Still don't have the choice to memory the SAMBA credentials and still have to type it each time I connect my network, from 4K Player
- Don't have the new YOUTUBE app installed after the update (still an old version from 2014...)

Hi friend,
To install the latest youtube ,please go to Settings->Setup->Other->Advanced->Backup & reset,do factory data reset to finish system upgrade. But all the your data will be erased after factory data reset.
Best Regards
MeLE Service Team
Could you fix the problem of X1000 4K can not change audio channel for RMVB file?

Could you set Movie aspect ratio "full screen" as default?
The current setting is "fit" as default.
Every time I need to adjust it to full screen for playback.
It is so annoying. Could you set "full screen" as default or I can save the setting of Movie aspect ratio?
Thanks
I did what you said, now my player is half traduced ans some menus are in Chinese instead of French....