Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
X1000 4K Firmware V1.0.6 Upgrade
Your silence is realy impressive.....
(12-18-2015, 08:34 AM)Eric Morentin Wrote:  
(12-15-2015, 06:46 PM)Fa.Ch Wrote:  Hummm, does it mean that your are going to offer a refund to the all members of this forum and all X1000 owners ?

Because if do that just because I have a translation problem.... your compagny will no longer earn money wich such a behaviour.

The only thing I (we) wish is that your dev team does his job and works on a firmware that will fix the problems we submit to you.

I want to keep my player and still hope you will fix our problems with a new firmware

Best rgds

Dear Fa.Ch

Thanks for your support, we will keep updating of the firmware.
Next new version will be available in early of Jan.

As promised, where is the new firmware...?
(12-15-2015, 06:26 AM)Eric Morentin Wrote:  
(10-26-2015, 09:55 PM)Fa.Ch Wrote:  I did what you said, now my player is half traduced ans some menus are in Chinese instead of French....

As our service team may offered you solution to refund your order, please confirm.
If not, please let us know.

I finally agree with you for a refund of my order.

- No new firmware update as promised and no hope for a full functionnal product....
- I tried to contact you from Aliexpress site but no answer, as usual...

Rgds
My player has just received an update 1.0.8 this afternoon, that was supposed to fix my translation problem (chinese instead of French when selected as language). Now when I select French, my interface is in Espagnol....

I am annoyed face of such incompetence....
When the standard 4K player starts to remember passwords SMB ?  Angry  Angry  Angry