Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PCG03 not booting
Hi, my problem is almost identical to that of vaga below.

I went on holiday for a week and when I came back the PC would not start up, I.e. Get to Windows screen. No problems prior to that, other than a rattling inside the box which has been present from purchase.

I can only enter EFI Shell screen and what I think is the BIOS screen. My knowledge is very limited.

I have tried reinstalling Windows from your download links on both a USB and External DVD drive with no luck.

PC is only ten months old, purchased from eBay seller.

I am not sure if it is a 32 or 64 model but if you let me know how I can check, I can advise.

Many thanks
(01-27-2016, 02:13 PM)richoneoone Wrote:  Hi, my problem is almost identical to that of vaga below.

I went on holiday for a week and when I came back the PC would not start up, I.e. Get to Windows screen. No problems prior to that, other than a rattling inside the box which has been present from purchase.

I can only enter EFI Shell screen and what I think is the BIOS screen. My knowledge is very limited.

I have tried reinstalling Windows from your download links on both a USB and External DVD drive with no luck.

PC is only ten months old, purchased from eBay seller.

I am not sure if it is a 32 or 64 model but if you let me know how I can check, I can advise.

Many thanks

Hi, richoneoone

It seems like your problem is just like mine.
Please try to make a contact with your Ebay seller. I also bought it from an Ebay seller in UK.
I requested a RMA number from them and I sent it back to the seller.
The seller ordered a new computer from Hong Kong and actually it took time to get it but I've got a brand new PCG03.

I hope it will help little bit.
Hi Vaga, thanks for taking the time to respond to me. Much appreciated. I will try to go that route.

Best

Rich